Sarah C Rajala
To further my knowledge and experience with The Hartford and its insurance products.
The Hartford Windsor, CT
- Top performer in Customer experience. Personal and differentiated service on each customer interaction. Individualized approach to make each customer feel valued to encourage positive word of mouth (eNPS).
- Utilize front line underwriting skills to balance business viability with superior customer service
Team Underwriting champion – communicate UW Process updates, trend opportunities, and improve team underwriting acumen. Leading team in top underwriting scores for 2013.
- Product and process resource: trained paper functions one-on-one and in group setting; participated in projects and pilots including five-vehicle split, PI writing company depopulation, unified logon pilot.
- Technical expert, HIG systems include – SFE, Client, Café, TABS, PEGA, Alchemy
- CT Property & Casualty Licensed. HIG trained in Auto, Home, New Business. Paper functions include State Filings, Scratches, Cash Management, Fraud Files; amongst others
- AARP Service Achievement Circle” Jan-June 2013, 1st ranked in CT Service. “Spirit of the Stag” for top performance in Quality, April 2013. Two time Quality Department “Pick of the Week” for Service.
1105 Media Chatsworth, CA
- Freelance Website Programmer (Remote)
- Conversion of print editions of THE Journal and Campus Technology magazines for website viewing. Minor graphics editing, HTML coding, proof work.
Movie Gallery Windsor, CT
- Leadership included scheduling, service training, recruiting, influencing skills training, and promotion
- Overall facility management included payroll, POS oversight, shipping/receiving, and general building requirements
University of Connecticut
- Storrs, CT
East Windsor High School
- East Windsor, CT
Microsoft Office Suite, Website Development/Construction, Corel Paint Shop Pro; Adobe Fireworks, Dreamweaver, HTML.
Available upon request.